Thursday, August 6, 2009

Literally and Figuratively.


I guess it's been a while since I have actually laid some thoughts down on here. Life's been kinda crazy (really crazy, actually) and like they say, "time flies when you're having fun"...? I guess so. haha.

Just a quick blurb.

Mon.Lou.Lou. is getting up and running. Slowly, but surely. It's definitely a work in progress, but I am enjoying everything about cultivating this new business.

Well, my family is moving to Louisiana in the middle of August. This decision has been in the works for quite a while now, but it has come on quite quickly. It's a good choice and I'm glad that my mom will finally have the help she needs with my Grandma. Still, it's a rough situation.

Lately, I feel like most of the people I love are leaving.

No comments: