Sunday, July 12, 2009

Keyed Entry.



I've been locked out, before. It's not exactly a rarity. I can be scatterbrained and from time to time, that turns around to bite me in the ass. In that previous situation, I got so frustrated, that I "hipped" my door in. (This was at my old house, not my new "totally awesome I never want to leave" spot) That time, I was successful but broke the doorframe and had bruises on my hip and waist, for at least a week. Ugh.

This time, that wasn't exactly an option. Kudos to the boy that knocked my clutch out of my hands, spilling the remnants of my purse onto the floor of "Urban Lounge". After scouring the floor for everything that had fallen out, I enjoyed the remainder of my night hanging out with some friends. Then on the car ride home, NO HOUSE KEYS. Lovely. After failed calls to my landlord, our only option (after an hour of brainstorming...!) was to call a locksmith; who ended up climbing onto my deck and letting us in. Talk about a long night/morning.

Oooh and bonus, apparently it's $20 to get my lost keys back. Nice.

No comments: