Thursday, October 1, 2009

Update:

Wow, it's been a long long time, since I've posted ANYTHING.

I guess we'll do a quick recap...hmmm.

*Saw The Yeah Yeah Yeah's in concert. I had the time of my LIFE. Actually, as much as I'm a music glutton, I've never been a big "concert girl". Well, that's quickly changing. Great "Justin Timberlake esque" company in Mr. Larson and a great, great, great show. Karen O is an amazing artist and performer! She's exactly what I would like to emulate, in the future, with my music. I've gotta get back my motivation.

*Work has started to get busy, finally! Long hours and never ending projects, but I thrive in heavy stress environments, for sure. I'm excited for our holiday season and raking in the $$$.

*My car's radiator went out, a week after I got it out of the shop. Fail.
(It's fixed, now...however, I have forgotten how much "road-rage" that big SUV gives me. haha)

*My landlord is the most darling old man, ever. I find it comical that he will call me to talk about random stories and his boyfriend, after he's been drinking.

*I have the most amazing best friend, ever. Sup, babe.

*The next person that asks me if "I'm white" or "what are you?", is gonna get a swift punch to the throat. Kthanks. ;)

*I'm so stoked on life, right now. I've met awesome people that make my small doses of "free time", so worth the tired mornings.



:)

No comments: